Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iphone 7 has locked up on my safari screen. I.O.S.

Customer Question
My iphone 7 has...

My iphone 7 has locked up on my safari screen

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I.O.S. 11.2.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It happened about 1 hour ago, I got an error message with a phone number so I called it and they wanted my $900 and my credit card number so I hung up on him.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

They said I had been hacked and only the company they recommended could repair my system. It was supposed to be an Apple support site.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPhone. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Have you tried a hard reset?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.