Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Two issues: First my iPad will not interact with my lenovo…

Customer Question
Two issues: First my iPad...
Two issues: First my iPad will not interact with my lenovo yoga. It acknowledges that they are connected but I have no access to move my pictures from my iPad to my laptop. Second is have you heard about issues with windows 10/lenovo and iTunes? I cannot open my iTunes on my laptop. Have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, spent an hour at the apple store and we get a shortcut but it doesn't work, nor does it work from the programs menu. no message, just nothing happens. The iTunes has been a problem a good six months now, just haven't gotten around to dealing with, the iPad issue is new in the last couple months. Thanks!
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: tyroneboman, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.
that will be fine thanks
actually why don't we try to talk through it. i follow directions well
I can only help through the secure remote assistance.
If you want to try another way I can open the question to our other experts.