Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Reset password. I phone. I was sent a verification code

Reset password Technician's Assistant:...

Reset password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I phone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I was sent a verification code Feb.27. I have not tried to use it. I am afraid the code is no longer acceptable to Keeper and I don't want to be locked out.

3/16/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
I do prefer you connect to my I phone and fix it. My phone is using Verizon. My e mail is***@******.***
my phone number is(###) ###-####

Click this link on your computer to connect remotely.

Once on the site DO NOT close the Join Session Popup

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App