Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been told that my Macintosh HD disk has errors that…

Customer Question
I have been told...

I have been told that my Macintosh HD disk has errors that can not be repaired. I am told to backup as much as ;possible and then replace the disk. Where can I have this done?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

I am not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I just got the message when I was trying to update the High Sierra OS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I am aware of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about backup. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you want a guide to back it up or place to have it done?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I do not want further advise from y9u I wi take my computer in to the Apple store

ok