Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My track pad will not connect. I'm not sure. Couple of day…

My track pad will...

My track pad will not connect

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

I'm not sure

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Couple of day when I first starting having this problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

3/16/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about trackpad. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Is it a wireless trackpad?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
hello

Click this link on your computer to connect remotely.

Once on the site DO NOT close the Join Session Popup

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App

what is the website
hello are you there

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App

I'm on my phone right now

The trackpad on your computer, correct?

it is

Then you need to do this on that computer.

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App

okay so once again what is the website

It is in the link.

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App

this link only works on my phone how do I get to it on my computer

macgenius2.screenconnect.com

69316

okay
done

we are connected

okay good

cheers!

is it all set now

it should be.

okay I'm not home right now but did you check in preferences and see if it was connected

I have not since the upgrade, but it was connected before the upgrade.

yeah it was connected but not found by the computer I'll check when I get home......can I reach out to you tomorrow if I have too

yes

okay cool

no problem!