Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Want to connect calendars on two phones. Both are iPhone 6.

Customer Question
Want to connect calendars...

Want to connect calendars on two phones

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Both are iPhone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

HI have attempted to filling in the calendar pages on both phones.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have attempted to filling in the calendar pages on both phones. It Worked at one time.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 1 month ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are you using same Apple ID or iCloud ID on both phones?

Mike, Mac Medic