Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My 6S blue tooth wont pair with my Speaker, or others

Customer Question
My 6S blue tooth...

My 6S blue tooth wont pair with my Speaker, or others speakers nor my car blue tooth I have powered down and rebooted? Do I need an appointment?

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

Just my phone. and pandora. Do I need an appointment?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Yesterday. I has d someone tell me apple was having a pairing issue to get the latest updates but i have them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Its my phone. i dont have a mac

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Sheri, Mac Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Mac Support Specialist

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please check to make sure your phone is not in airplane mode by doing the following:

Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to get into the control center. If there is a picture of an airplane, press it to toggle it on or off. If you do not see one, press the bluetooth button in the same screen to make sure bluetooth is turned on. Then go into bluetooth on the phone, set the speaker or car to pairing and then select the device when it comes up on your phone. Sometimes, there is a code to type in that pops up on the car screen or phone, to type into the other device.

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert