Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Locked up. My Apple ID does not work. I went through your…

Customer Question
My Apple ID does...

My Apple ID does not work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I went through your process yesterday and they were supposed to send me a temporary ID on my email and I never received it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's all if they want they can give me a telephone call(###) ###-####

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.