Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to update apps on my Iphone. I enter my password…

Customer Question
Hello Mike, Technician's Assistant:...

Hello Mike,

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I am trying to update apps on my Iphone. I enter my password ***** it prompts me to sign in to iTunes store with password ***** enter the password ***** with the email and it asks me to verify a phone number that I am not aware of and ends with 40.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It says it is locked and to unlock I have to enter the phone number which I am not aware of. Thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.