Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone says apple id was compromised. I thought is was…

Customer Question
My phone says apple...

My phone says apple id was compromised. I thought is was phis so i didnt do anythinc. Now i cant get my mail

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

On my iphone account

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Do i have to pay for this because apple caused the problem. This is why i didn’t do it before

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

Where does it say?

I never received an answer and am being charged $30.00. Please reimburse me
I want my money back. All you want to do is keep charging more money