Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I keep getting a pop up to verify my password and then I…

Customer Question
I keep getting a...

I keep getting a pop up to verify my password ***** then I have to change my password ***** only get the pop up again.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I just got this phone yesterday and I have changed it 2 times last night and then two times today.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No i have not. I need to be in the computer for that or can I do that from my phone.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?