Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I keep getting a pop up to verify my password and then I

Customer Question

I keep getting a pop up to verify my password ***** then I have to change my password ***** only get the pop up again.
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: I just got this phone yesterday and I have changed it 2 times last night and then two times today.
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: No i have not. I need to be in the computer for that or can I do that from my phone.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Mac
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 8 months ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?