Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have computer set to fill in user id and password on several…

Have computer set to...

Have computer set to fill in user id and password ***** several sites, the user name is ***** ***** but the password ***** ***** showing up, this feature had been working previously but now it is not

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

Unknown

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
when signing in to a site. I have listed on my Apple the user names ans password. Until yesterday they would automatically fill the sign in with name and password. Now nothing shows up

Click this link on your computer to connect remotely.

Once on the site DO NOT close the Join Session Popup

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App