Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I type in my I’d to make a purchase on a game, but it does…

Customer Question
I type in my...

I type in my I’d to make a purchase on a game, but it does not go through. Tells me to contact I’d support.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

About a week. Haven’t tried anything until now. Just gave up, and didn’t make purchase.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It’s says to contact itunes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

Are you able to sign in to appleid.apple.com ?

I can sign in, but it fails to verify my identity. It doesn’t like my answers to the security questions.

Please dial ‭(866)(###) ###-#### and select option 1. Let them know a former Mac Genius sent you. When finished messages me back, ok?

Fine. Will do a little later. Don’t have time right now. Thanks.

Sounds good!