Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have been trying to get into my Apple ID. I couldn’t

Customer Question
Have been trying to...

Have been trying to get into my Apple ID. I couldn’t remember my password. So it directed me to the website to change it. Won’t work

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

This morning

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Whatever they send me in my email. Tried yesterday also. Won’t change it we’re can I find reset tool

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No but thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

When will it be done. Paid 39.00 for this