Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It has wrong information for me to connect with apps or

Customer Question
It has wrong information...

It has wrong information for me to connect with apps or bank. Should be***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don’t know as it was originally set up by my son

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

A couple of months. I think my daughter was using it and put me in as***@******.*** which I never use

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No but need to get into bank and apps. Thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
The bank I am interested in is Navy Federal Credit Union
The second bank is okay
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

just so I can download apps and get into bank. MF c
No cannot afford another $39. But thanks

We take a good faith payment of $5, but to ensure the expert will be adequately paid for his/her service we hold the fee for the question until there is a result. For your peace of mind we also have a 100% satisfaction guarantee that states we will refund all your monies if you so request. I have tested this for myself and we are expeditious about refunds.

No just give me a fix thanks

What seems to be the issue?

I cannot get into my bank NFCU or download upgrades on apps. I believe my daughter was on iPad and changed from***@******.*** to***@******.***. She uses gmail and I have yahoo.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password?

I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

Because she went into apps & bank and reset the ID to a gmail account I cannot get past it. If we can get the ID account back to***@******.*** the password ***** BaileyMmar37

Have you spoken to the bank?

No, but still have to deal with apps

Can you sign into appleid.apple.com ?

can get in

Then what seems to be the issue?

I thought I needed help. Guess it wasn’t yours. Sorry to have bothered you.

I am trying to help you. I am just not sure what the issue is.