Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t get emails anymore. Not sure Verizon or Siri. How do…

Customer Question
I can’t get emails...

I can’t get emails anymore

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Not sure Verizon or Siri. How do I find out

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

It comes up on my desktop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

But the other day I tried to work with aol on a computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No Oh have iPhone and iPad Pro doing same thing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?