Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an IPad Pro that will only charge intermittenly. It…

Customer Question
I have an IPad...

I have an IPad Pro that will only charge intermittenly.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

It will charge for 10 or 15 minutes then stop charging.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Happening a few months. I travel a lot and haven’t had to time to do anything about it. I’ve tried power cycle, numerous plugs, chords, etc. In the case, out of the case....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank that’s it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

How long have you had the iPad?

Almost 2 years
I don’t want to pay $39. Just the $5 I agreed to.

The $5 is a deposit. The price of your question is $39. If you do not want to pay I can refund and close your question for you.

Please. Thanks!