Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just purchased the iPad Pro and trying to set up but

Customer Question
I just purchased the...

I just purchased the iPad Pro and trying to set up but having trouble

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I got the top of the line

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

512gb

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just trying to set up and get it working

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Waiting for someone to help
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the issue you have setting up the iPad?