Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have apple phone and it says to enter password and I did…

Customer Question
I have apple phone...

I have apple phone and it says to enter password ***** I did but is not working

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

This am

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I can’t get past the password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

I. Have already entered that information I thought this was a 5 dollar charge

Do you have an access to your aol account(*****@******.***)? So that we can send you the reset link.

Please send info to Rfherb @aol.com

May I know whether do you have an access to this email(e•••••@a•••••.com)? Because an email has been sent to your rescue email address, e•••••@a•••••.com. Follow the directions in the email to reset your password.