Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to restore my I phone was talking to person at…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to restore my I phone was talking to person at iPhone help and I had to erase and then start iPhone all over again but not working I did save all data to the cloud not working HELP!!

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Not sure how do I find that

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

I called an 800 number for help said had to sart phone like brand new set upbut stuck since can not get past wifi step

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the issue you are having on the phone?

Please let me know

Thank you

had to erase phone and then set it uo again like it was initial set up but can not get past connect to wifi step

What exactly happens when you try to connect to the wifi network?