Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't find my apple icon, in trying to get my printer to…

Customer Question
I can't find my...

I can't find my apple icon, in trying to get my printer to work prompt says to touch apple icon ?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessy

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Yesterday

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

May i know the device you are using?

macOS High Sierra

You can find the apple icon on the top left corner