Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Im trying to change my credit card number for purchases and…

Customer Question
Im trying to change...

Im trying to change my credit card number for purchases and can’t do it.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Did a tech get my message?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

2 days

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me what you are trying to purchase please?

Chips for konami slots

Thanks

On which device are you doing this on?

My iPad

Thanks

Can you follow the steps here to update your payment details

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201266

Once done, then attempt to make the purchase.

Let me know please how you go

The acct I gave you for the $5 fee is the acct. I want to set up

yes, please do the last instructions I gave you