Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a apple iPad and the screen says iPad k, I have no…

Customer Question
I have a apple...

I have a apple iPad and the screen says iPad k

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I have no clue it says to connect to iTunes and I can't even figure out how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It is an apple iPad bought it new and screwed some thing up. Help

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 4 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try:

1. Open the iTunes program on a Windows or Mac computer computer. If needed, download and install the latest iTunes software at the Apple website below on the computer first:
    http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
  2. Then connect the iPad to the computer.
  3. Then open the iTunes program and use it to restore / fix the iPad.

- Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Another solution:

1. Open the iTunes program on a Windows or Mac computer computer.
  2. Connect the iPad to your computer with the iPad's USB cable.
  3. On the iPad, press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.
  4. After 10 or 11 seconds, release the Power button, but continue holding the Home button (for about another 10 seconds) until the iTunes program shows that it has detected an iPad in recovery mode.
    - (Note: The Home button is located right below the iPad's screen, and the Power on / off button is located at the top side of the iPad.)
  5. Click Restore in the iTunes program on the computer, and confirm / continue.
    ; Note: You can click on the small circle icon or the small down arrow icon at the upper right corner in the iTunes program in order to see the download progress.

; Note: The steps must be done correctly; you may have to try a couple of times.

- If needed, please watch video instructions at the website below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6FSHAp6fvk

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

How is going? What's the make / model of your computer, if any?

Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 3 months ago

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.