Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My husband passed away earlier tonight and I need to get…

Hi. My husband passed...

Hi. My husband passed away earlier tonight and I need to get into his phone for phone numbers. I do not know the code

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don’t know. His phone number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don’t know how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need to get into his phone with some emergency code or something please

3/16/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I am sorry to hear your loss.

Can you tell me the model of the phone?

Please let me know

Thank u I figured out the code

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Apple Software Engineer