Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to get the iple id # 7plus. Nothing. This phone

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get the iple id #

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

7plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This phone belong to my 15 daughter she run away today and i am trying to locate her through the phone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.