Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bought a Apple Watch from online an it was used. Well I…

Customer Question
I bought a Apple...

I bought a Apple Watch from online an it was used. Well I can’t get my iPhone to connect to the watch. How do I fix this?

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple Watch?

Ios11

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Just 10 minutes ago

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to connect the phone to your watch?

Please let me know

Thank you

It says my Apple ID doesn’t work or an the password ***** *****
If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new passwordOnce done, you can use these details to sign in on your device I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please. Else let me know the results please.