Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My mac book pro has only 2 hrs battery time. Upgraded

Customer Question
My mac book pro...

My mac book pro has only 2 hrs battery time

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

Upgraded recently to most recent

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

Noticed it only recently

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Mail seems to download around 2,000 messages when I open it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To start with, I need to know the version of mac osx you have on your machine, you can check as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S