Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I had an account with att I no longer use this account. The

Customer Question

I had an account with att I no longer use this account. The problem is that my Facebook account is tied to this address. I changed my phone now I can't recover my account and Facebook has locked me out.
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: Yesterday, but I got a new phone and I was trying to open my Facebook account and I was informed that I was a hacker.
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.
Customer: No I haven't tried that
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I really need to get into my Facebook account..lol
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Can you please confirm your att email address?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.