Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t get into the app store. Never when I go to look up…

Customer Question
I can’t get into...

I can’t get into the app store

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never when I go to look up ID it keeps giving me the same one I’m entering I’ve never changed the password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I can’t even use the hearing impaired option for the code it sounds garbled and I can’t read the letters

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
I will check in tomorrow my brain is ginving out not to mention the one device I have with which I can get my email also how can I changed the number to my “trusted “ phone that phone also an iPhone croaked on me too many attempts to get ion is that fixable
Ye
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.