Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Where do I find my puk pin code. I phone 7 and it says

Customer Question
Where do I find...

Where do I find my puk pin code

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I phone 7 and it says version 11.2.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just the past few hours. I'm almost certain my phone has been hacked or is being monitored

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Is it normal for there to be IAd services on my system services ?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Also, I believe my phone is being monitored. My husbands phone number was linked to my Apple ID and my Facebook account has a new login email username in addition to my regular one that I did not create. My settings and controls, location, apps etc are constantly being changed not by me. I just ordered and received a iPhone 7 Plus but it did not come with a new SIM card. What steps should I take to ensure my new phone is secure?
Please do not respond via email I can not access it without the puk code and I believe its beings monitored.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will need to request the PUK code from your carrier, e.g. Verizon, T-Mobile, etc.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------