Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to purchase something on a game but it say. Ipad.

Customer Question
I'm trying to purchase...

I'm trying to purchase something on a game but it say

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

For two days

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with?

Trying yo buy something on rules of survival but it says purchase not complete and to visit here

let me the exact error message or you can take a picture of the screen and post the screenshot here.