Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Chargeing cord will not charge iPad message says this

Customer Question
Chargeing cord will not...

Chargeing cord will not charge iPad message says this application is not supported

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don’t know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

On and off for a couple of day now. But tonight it just quit. I have change power cord, did a hard reboot.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you hold the home and power buttons on the iPad for about 10 seconds until you see the Apple Logo then release.

Let the iPad restart and tell me if it then functions correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you