Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I insert the sim card. Iphone 6. It is a near new…

Customer Question
How do I insert...

How do I insert the sim card

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iphone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It is a near new phone i bought today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am trying to download an app

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Do you have a SIM card from another phone?