Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How can I change my password. How can I change my password…

Customer Question
Hi how can I...

Hi how can I change my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

How can I change my password ***** google

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I phone x and Mimi iPad and MacBook Pro

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro? What about your iPad?

??

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried with your MacBook Pro?

I don’t know

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

To change google password ***** these steps

Change your password

1. Sign in to My Account.
  2. Under "Sign-in & security," select Signing in to Google.
  3. Choose Password. If you see a prompt to sign in again, sign in.
  4. Enter your new password, then select Change Password.

Let me know if you need remote assistance in the process.