Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Oneness to have someone talk me through. My wife is in a…

Customer Question
Oneness to have someone...

Oneness to have someone talk me through. My wife is in a nursing home and all of a sudden she cannot upgrade the apps.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ip pad 2 and I phone 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

2 days

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

It sounds like you may be having trouble with your Apple ID.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.