Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my apple password. No matter what I do, I cannot…

Customer Question
I forgot my apple...

I forgot my apple password. No matter what I do, I cannot get a new one or remembEr my security question answers. I am 83 and housebound. Help!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Probably years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't even know what that is...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have an old iPad that I'm using.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I have your Apple ID so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?