Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I set up a music library for a Google Home device?

Customer Question
How do I set...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

APPLE IpAD

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

HOW CAN I find that out?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just got the google device and downloaded the Pandora app. The little that came with the devoce said I can link it with Pandora to play the music I want. When I mention the music on the Pandora app, the device tells me it is not in my music library

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just what to do to get these things linked

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

The pandora app doesnt give you rights to download any of those songs, think of pandora like your car radio, it can play songs that are on air, but you dont get to keep them.

So you either have to purchase music, or you need to share your existing lbrary with google home. This page will guide you through that process

https://smartphones.gadgethacks.com/how-to/add-your-itunes-library-google-play-music-stream-songs-from-any-device-0172775/

If you have any further questions let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Answer solved the problem. Well done.Bill Bromley
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 4 months ago

Youre welcome, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you.

And if you have any further questions let me know.

Dustin S