Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I try to double click to finish downloading onto my MacBook…

Customer Question
I try to double...

I try to double click to finish downloading onto my MacBook Air and nothing happens.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Air?

I have no idea. How do I find out?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

My daughter-in-law got me to the point I am. It said it was ready to download but then when she double clicked it 3 different ways, nothing happened.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not tech savvy so I need all the help I can get. I was hacked and need to get things cleaned up today!

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please what it is you are trying to download?

Please let me know

thank you