Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

1password remembers my user name and password but does not…

1password ***** my user...

1password ***** my user name and password ***** does not bring it forward to the website I am trying to reach. How do I fix that? It used to remember and bring forward to website.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

MacOS 10.13.3

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple desktop and OS10.13.3 operating system

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

High Sierra 10.13.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

About 2 weeks. It just stopped working. Tried many times to place user name and password ***** login but can not get to go forward. My son was over 2 weeks ago and we probably turned off a switch that I need. we were trying to change the password ***** one of the programs. Later that day it was not working on most but not all of the programs

3/16/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which website you are trying to access.

Thank you

Richard, Apple Software Engineer
PNC Bank, AT&T, Bank of America,Chase, Home Depot, TD Ameritrade. In short of all of them, all 84 sites. Also I can reach them on my iPad but not my main computer(desktop)

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Id 720 075 300 and password ***** Incidentally your instructions on what to do next are lacking