Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I partially opened an Evernote account with

Customer Question
I partially opened an...

I partially opened an Evernote account with ***@goldentrailhead.com. THEN, I learned there is a MAC Evernote version. I opened it with***@******.***. I want to DELETE my first partial try, and then assign ***@goldentrailhead.com to my MAC version. Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: Can you still find your files in the Trash bin? Have you set up any backup software (e.g. Time Machine)?

No... I am, sadly, NOT a techie.

Technician's Assistant: How long ago were your files deleted?

I THINK I deleted two days ago - but, I am not sure it actually deleted

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you. My first statement above sums up my request.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

You need to go to the security summary page, and thats where you can get rid of the old email address and change it to your new email address. the page below will guide you through the process.

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208313338-How-to-change-your-account-login-email-address

if you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.