Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Problem installing Web Plug-in. Apple MacBook pro. Not sure,

Customer Question
Problem installing Web Plug-in ...

Problem installing Web Plug-in

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple MacBook pro

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

Not sure, how can I find out

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

As I was attempting to install plug-in, I got stuck at installation type

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I ready to talk.
Screen reads
Installer is trying to install new software.Enter your password ***** allow this,screen shows user name: Norm Dominguez and then Password. I don’t know what password *****’S asking for.I’d like to speak with a representative. My number is(###) ###-#### Thank you.
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Let me know when you are free so that i can call you