Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I had to change my IPAD to another because my old one died.

Customer Question
I had to change...

I had to change my IPAD to another because my old one died. Everything transferred but LCU and now it wants my password ***** I have tried everything aI

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your device (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

No I have not.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Take me to home page.
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please what you are referring to when you say LCU?

Please let me know