Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I santés tout change m'y id for Apple and that don't work. I…

Customer Question
I santés tout change...

I santés tout change m'y id for Apple and that don't work

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I pad a big one a mini and a Mac , ont sûre about the. Os

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I change id ans passeword They sent à message to say i Washington succès fil but sent I Troy to down load someting the old one show

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I WorldTour l'île thé appareil with the same

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

On the iOS devices (iPads), please do the following for any section of Settings where the incorrect ID (old) is being used. If neither ID is listed, choose the option to sign in with an existing account and use your correct Apple ID and password.

1) Go to Settings > [your user name] > iCloud

If incorrect account is listed, tap “Sign Out” or “Delete Account” and make sure the account is removed.

Sign in with the correct Apple ID by choosing the option to sign in with an existing account.

2) Go to Settings > “Accounts & Passwords” or Mail

Verify correct iCloud email is listed, if you use it.

3) Go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive.

If incorrect account is listed, tap it and choose Sign Out

Sign in with your correct Apple ID by choosing the option to sign in with an existing account.

4) Go to Settings > Facetime

5) Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store

Once you have completed the above then the iOS device should be ready to go.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,

I am ok . My family came for a visit and they fix it. But we wanted to cancel that 55.00$ a month we don’t asked for help often enough to justified that expense. How do we doit

Great, glad to hear it. I don't currently show you as a subscription customer so you shouldn't see any additional charges. If you do or still have concerns over that, you should contact customer service directly as they can view your account details.

If the current question has been answered to your satisfaction, please remember to rate my personal assistance accordingly when you get a moment. However, if you have any further questions on this topic, please let me know at any time.