Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Every time I use my Ipad their is a message to go to

Every time I use...

Every time I use my Ipad their is a message to go to Settings and reset my password. Then after weeks of that the message was it's now set successfully. Now a few days later it is telling me to go to Settings and reset it. Please advise what to do.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About two weeks ago. And with all the confusion I don't remember it.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Have no idea how that works.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thank you.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/16/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact wording of the message you get?

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

ID 200 029 278 Password *****