Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I got an email a while ago that somebody had tried getting…

Customer Question
I got an email...

I got an email a while ago that somebody had tried getting into my Apple account and then a few days later somebody else try it and Apple said that they had locked my account and I’m trying to open a new one but it’s not letting me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

About two minutes ago About two minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t have a Mac I have an iPhone PIE I8

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 4 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

That is probably a SCAM message as there are many SCAMs out there like this. DO NOT do anything mentioned in that message. Always ignore this kind of messages asking for the personal info especially credit card and SS number.

Since you got the message, you should immediately change your Apple ID password. You can change it from the official site, here --> https://iforgot.apple.com/

You should also enable the Apple's two step verification security measure. This will protect your Apple ID from hacking. Refer this article --> https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT204915

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

I would like my money back you are not what I thought, how did you get into the email I was having with Apple
NO I ALREADY PAY FOR A SUPPORT TEAM
Will you refund my money or do I need to go through my bank

Sorry about that. You can email to customer support at***@******.*** and they will do full refund.

And please don't rate the answer anything to process your refund. Ignore rating request and close this page. You can email to customer support at *****@******.*** and they will do full refund.

Thank you but I will keep you in mind Incase I need you at a later date

No problem