Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I spoke to a Microsoft technician the other day and he said…

Customer Question
I spoke to a...

I spoke to a Microsoft technician the other day and he said i needed to get my mothers death certificate to be able to unlock my deceased mother's ipad.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No Thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
It is an IPad 4th gen
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the device locked with an Apple ID? Or is it a 4-6 digit code it is requesting?

Please let me know