Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a Mac OS X laptop, Version 10.6.8, which is about 4…

Customer Question
I have a Mac...

I have a Mac OS X laptop, Version 10.6.8, which is about 4 or 5 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

My address book has disappeared from the screen. I was trying to weed out unused addresses, when the whole address icon disappeared. A few addresses remain a "Everyone", but the rest are gone, along with the icon in the dock. I'm afraid that the remaining ones are in my trash, and I'm afraid to empty the trash with them in it. I have a long list of CRWROPPS that I'd like to get rid of, but am afraid to delete for this reason. Should I come in to your store in Portland and have you help me? Sally Woolf-Wade

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Should I have your techs do a thorough clean-up?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I use Firefox as my browser, and use gmail.
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Mike, Mac Medic