Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple iPad tells me there is an activation error. I do…

Customer Question
My apple iPad tells...

My apple iPad tells me there is an activation error

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I do not know. I have two iPads and the newest one is fine. I have not used the one I am asking about for months. I recently changed from Comcast to AT&T and my new email is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Since yesterday after recharging it. I have tried nothing because I cannot close the screen that tells me ihavean activation error

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know whether your iPad screen is showing an activation lock?