Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I try to sign in on FaceTime it keeps telling me it can…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to sign in on FaceTime it keeps telling me it can not contact the server

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

When I try to connect to FaceTime it keeps telling me it can not connect to the server

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No don't know how

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just that thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

On which device are you trying to connect to Facetime with?

Please let me know

Thank you