Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a chromebook that I I am unable to open any of my…

I have a chromebook...

I have a chromebook that I I am unable to open any of my emails. This is the first time inquiring about this laptop. My other apps are opening fine. It is also moving slow. I was wondering if I could have a tech correct and possible check for other problems.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I believe its Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My daughter set it up for me

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Im not too good at this but I did shut down and reboot. I did have a problem opening mail from Publisher Clearing house before and my daughter had to clean out coins or something. Sorry I'm not real sharp when it comes to this kind of thing. I am a Qeeksquad member though

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I cant think of anything else

I had to leave for an appointment. It seem to be working fine now.
3/16/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is it still functioning correctly?

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Apple Software Engineer